Button, button, who’s got the button? Instead of traditional tickets, we use cool buttons that you can keep! One button grants access to all 40+ events. Some events may hit capacity, so please arrive early. We try to keep our prices as low as possible, because Highlight is all about accessibility: $10 for adults, $5 for the kiddos (ages 3–12). If this won’t fit your budget, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Are you a fan of instant gratification? Want to make sure you secure your spot at Highlight 2019? [tickets are limited and we may sell out this year!] Buy your button online from the comfort of your couch. You’ll need to pick up your button at the festival or in advance from select venues or retail locations. Click the Buy Now button to secure your spot and find our pick-up locations.
Buy In Person (In-Advance)
Do you want to support a local business AND save on online ticketing fees? We’re thrilled to have partnered with many great retail locations across the state to offer Highlight buttons in advance, now through December 30th.
- BCA Center (135 Church St.)
- VSECU (125 St. Paul St.)
- The Chubby Muffin (88 Oak St.)
- ECHO Center (1 College St.)
- Foam Brewers (112 Lake St.)
- Phoenix Books (191 Bank St.)
- Pure Pop (115 S Winooski Ave.)
- Scout & Co. (237 North Ave. & 128 Lakeside Ave.)
- CO Cellars Shacksbury Cider (266 Pine St.)
- The Skinny Pancake (60 Lake St.)
- Charlotte | Old Brick Store (290 Ferry Rd.)
- Essex Junction | Phoenix Books (2 Carmichael St.)
- Hinesburg | Bristol Cliffs (10240 Hinesburg Rd)
- Middlebury | Rosie’s (886 Rt 7 South)
- Shelburne | Shelburne Country Store (29 Falls Rd.)
- Stowe | Doc Ponds (294 Mountain Rd.)
- Williston | VSECU (1755 Essex Rd.)
- Winooski | Scout & Co. (1 East Allen St.)
Buy In Person (On NYE)
You may buy a button at all Highlight venues on NYE, but keep in mind that supplies are limited (the festival may sell out!). Box offices will open at least 30 minutes before the event begins at that venue. Cash and credit cards are welcome.