Instead of paper tickets, Highlight uses fun glow-in-the-dark bracelets! A Highlight bracelet is your pass to all 30+ events. Bracelets are $10 for adults and $5 for kids (ages 3–12). Bracelets can be purchased online or in-person at several locations.
If you buy online you must pick up your bracelet!
For Advance Pickup: From now until 12/31, bring your ID or email confirmation to the 1st floor of the BCA Center at 135 Church St. from Tue–Thu, 12–5pm, or Fri-Sat, 12–8pm. NOTE: BCA is closed on 12/25 and 12/30.
For 12/31 Pickup: Bring your ID or email confirmation to one of the “Will-Call Venues” listed below during that venue’s event hours. NOTE: Not all venues will have will-call!
- BCA Center (135 Church St.)
- Contois Auditorium, City Hall (149 Church St.)
- ECHO Center (1 College St.)
- Edmunds Middle School Gym (275 Main St.)
- FlynnSpace (153 Main St.)
- Karma Bird House (47 Maple St.)
- Main Street Landing (60 Lake St.)
- ONE Community Center (20 Allen St.)
- Unitarian Universalist (152 Pearl St.)
Avoid online fees and get your bracelet in person!
On 12/31: Buy at any “Will-Call Venue” listed above during the event hours of that venue. Or, you may also buy at the following venues (no online will-call) during event hours:
- Vermont Comedy Club (101 Main St.)
In Advance: We have many retailers around Vermont that have bracelets for sale in advance from now on during business hours including:
- Charlotte | Old Brick Store (290 Ferry Rd.)
- Essex Junction | Phoenix Books (2 Carmichael St.)
- Hinesburg | Bristol Bakery *Cash Only* (10240 Route 116, Suite 101)
- Middlebury | Rosie’s (886 Rt 7 South)
- Montpelier | Onion River Outdoors (20 Langdon St.)
- Morrisville | Black Cap Coffee (53 Upper Main St.)
- Shelburne | Shelburne Country Store (29 Falls Rd.)
- Stowe | Black Cap Coffee (144 Main St.)
- Waterbury | Vermont Trailwear (2653 Waterbury Stowe Rd.)
- Winooski | Scout & Co. (1 E Allen St.)
It’s our hope to keep our ticket prices low enough to create accessibility for a wide range of Vermonters, but if our pricing doesn’t fit into your budget, please reach out to us and we’ll try to accommodate you.
Please note that our event operates on a first-come first-served basis; all venues have a limited capacity, so while we have plenty to offer, if there’s something you really want to see, please arrive early! Questions? Reach us at email@example.com.